Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fat Kid Rules the World


The story is about how friends start a band and the journey of the friends through life and hard times. The part I am up to is when the two friends, Curt and Troy, are going to have their first gig. The main character, Troy, is really nervous about the gig because he can’t play the drums and has to keep up with a really fast guitarist in Curt. I think the 2 characters have a complicated relationship because at one point they could be really close and joking, but when they play music, Curt is really serious. The 2 sides of Curt is a big part in the story. Troy sometimes feels friends with Curt, but not so much other times. This affects their relationship between them because Troy doesn’t always trust Curt. In the band they practice almost everyday. This brings them together. As Troy is supposed to be the best drumist, he can’t keep up with Curt. So far I think this story is really good and I can’t wait to finish it. I hope that Troy doesn’t mess up at the gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment