Thursday, February 2, 2012

everlost

I just finished another book, and it is about how these two kids die in a car crash but, they don't go to heaven or to hell. They go to Everlost. This is the place when you go if you aren't ready to go to heaven. You are stuck between the light at the end of the tunnel and life.

I really liked this book even though I thought it was going to be a scary book. It was actually a love/war book. The book is about doing what you want to do. You can do what ever you want. this world is different than the life world. Afterlights, the stuck between kids, can sink to the middle of the earth if they aren't careful. this is because they can walk on the real life's earth.

I always finish books by the time I have to blog by the end of the week. I just finish books fast. hope I have the middle of a book to blog about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment