Friday, May 18, 2012

Mocking Jay

I just finished this book and I was thinking,if this happened in the USA everyone would die and nothing would get done. The form of government in the book is an elected dictator, kind of. But back to my topic, today I'm class we learned about freedom and how freedom is the truth. In the USA we are free, to a point. In the districts in the hunger games series, they obviously got something out of this because they over threw a dictator.

If this happens anywhere in the world today, that would be all over the world. In the hunger games it is like an isolated location. It is really weird about the location in the books.

Freedom, which is this weeks topic, in the districts is non existing, that is why the rebels win, it is also a book, so the good guys always win!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment