In my book, Troy, the main character goes through changes. He goes from a fat loser that has no self confidences to a fat kid that is the drummer for the best teen guitarist named Curt. His confidences goes up when he reissued how good Curt really is and how much Curt actually believes in him. He works really hard over a long time. I think he in the end will over come his fear of the stage, and be good on stage and be a good drummer for Curt.
The changes that Troy goes though will change his life forever. If I were him and I gained that much confidences I would try to work out and lose weight. If there was a sequel, I would think he should start losing weight.
I think it is hard to lose weight, the US has the most over weight people. If everyone could get that much confidence everyone could lose weight and do whatever they want. If this book was true for everyone, then nobody would be poor or depressed. Everyone would have some story that brought them out of whatever the we're in.
No comments:
Post a Comment